JOIN OUR SUMMER STAFF
It’s an experience like no other.
Take another step into God’s calling for your life by drawing closer to him this summer through our summer staff program.
Our summer staff program is built for college-aged students to serve in key areas of camp during the summer. This program lasts all summer (late May through beginning of August) and is a paid position. Approximately 70% of each staff member’s position includes working in the specific area in which they are hired, while 30% of of their time will be spent generally supporting Crowders Ridge in other assigned areas. This may fluctuate based on position.
Summer staff serve in a variety of ways, including:
- Leading recreation activities
- Speaking on-stage during session games and activities
- Serving as counselors for campers
- Working in logistics, facilities prep, and event preparation
- Serving meals in our dining hall
- Creating graphics/video for social media and other online outlets
- Taking photos
- Preparing and assisting in execution of main session programming
- Leading a group of interns who serve for one week terms
If you have questions about this program, email email@example.com.